Monday, October 18, 2010

Chefs Auction


On Thursday night I went to the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction.  La's boyfriend, Brian, invited Carlie and I to go along with them and the rest of his firm.  It was a really nice event and we had a great time!  I wish I had taken pictures.  Aside from all of the amazing food that was served by chefs from top restaurants around Charleston, there was a silent and live auction.  The live auction was so fun to watch and the prizes were really cool.  Brian picked out an item he was determined to win and, after some exciting out-bidding, he did!  The package he won is a holiday progressive dinner at Circa 1886.  Eight people are taken by horse-drawn carriages to Kings Courtyard Inn, Circa 1886 and the John Rutledge House Inn for different courses of a four-course meal.  The menu looks amazing.  My favorite part is that each place will be decorated for the holidays!  I plan to take pictures and get my blog on afterwards!

No comments: